Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I will return to my blog...

The reason I have not blogged in four months is that I was first waiting for tax season in order to buy myself a new computer. I have had my current computer for seven years, yes, seven years, since my freshmen year of college, and in the tech world, that means that I have been using an ancient fossil for five years. My poor HP crashes everytime I try to load more than one picture at a time from my camera... I got myself a snazzy new desktop with a mondo size screen for my feeble eyes (23" to be exact). Once I have that baby in my possession, I'll be ready to enter into the world of online communication again.

2 comments:

Rose said...

yay! i cant believe that we were freshman 7 years ago. depressando!

Unknown said...

Welcome back Jess! I, of course, believe you and Rose grew up way too fast and refuse to believe it has been seven years since high school graduation! I hear you are knitting now and doing a beautiful job. Show us some of your work.